Tutorful are continuing to expand our Growth team and are now looking for someone who can help define, drive and implement our Paid and Performance marketing strategy and vision across our products and services.
The successful person will manage our Paid channels that include Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and App marketing to drive customer acquisition and retention. They will also be in charge of planning, tracking, executing and reporting across these channels in order to maintain our growth on a channel by channel basis.
We are looking for an analytical thinker at heart who is flexible enough to provide performance driven copy and content where required.
As a key part of our growth team, aligning around our growth experiments will also be important and role discipline is required.
You will work closely with other members of our marketing team across multiple disciplines to understand how performance marketing aligns within our mix. This role is an instrumental element of future brand and product evolution across territories and platforms.
Whilst we are always looking for someone with experience, we want someone who can see the possibilities and opportunities to grow in the fantastic category of Ed Tech.
So what are we looking for?
Someone who is hands on, passionate and proactive and will have “been there and done it” from a performance marketing perspective.
A great communicator and with the experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
Lean, start up experience would be desirable, with an understanding of how to work with a “small team with a big dream.”
An ability to work independently but also align with additional teams especially as it relates to product, tech, content and creative.
Resourceful and willing to think outside the box in order to get the desired outcome whilst being able to see the big picture and prioritise projects and interests, changing as and when required.
The ability to work with multiple paid marketing channels, both online and offline.
- 3+ years performance marketing experience, desirably in a fast growth B2C environment.
- Strong understanding of acquisition, attribution, tracking, engagement and retention.
- Creative flair and solid writing acumen.
- Comfort with customer insight and research, how to act and react upon results.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking.
- Experience in Ed Tech and multiple languages would be viewed as beneficial.
At Tutorful you can expect a great working environment and to continually improve your skills as the business continues to grow!
- You will have 25 days holiday allowance, with an extra day for each year you are with us, up to 28 days. Need a little more? You can take an additional 5 days as unpaid leave.
- We have flexible working hours.
- We offer flexible remote work opportunities
- Everyone gets an annual training budget and there are opportunities to attend conferences and in-house training sessions. As well as two additional days leave focused towards training.
- We have regular company organised socials.
- You get £250 in lesson credit every year to spend on the Tutorful platform.
If the above is of interest to you or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us.