Tutorful are looking for someone who can help define, drive and implement our data and analytics vision across our products and services.
We need a data and insights person to be the main POC for our data and analytics, working across all channels to understand and help drive customer acquisition and retention decisions.
Working across multiple teams, including growth, product, development and finance the successful candidate will help us instill data as a core competency across our organization be that through analytics, data dashboards, input into plans and strategies and with in-depth data dives throughout our products.
You will also be able to use data and analysis to articulate customer behaviours & lifetime values in detail throughout their journeys across our platform. In addition you will be very involved in our forecasting and modelling, understanding customer sources and performance of customers by channel.
You’ll be able to clearly articulate ideas and output at all levels of the business including to our board of directors.
Whilst we are looking for someone with experience, we want someone who can see the possibilities and opportunities to grow in the fantastic category of Ed Tech.
So what are we looking for?
Someone who is hands on, passionate, proactive and with a solid understanding of the analytics requirements of a fast growing tech startup.
A great communicator and with the experience of working with multiple stakeholders, being able to sit in multiple teams and providing the data strand that connects them all.
Lean, start up experience would be desirable, with an understanding of how to work within a “small team with a big dream”
An ability to work independently but also collaboratively with our Growth, Marketing, finance and development teams.
Resourceful and willing to think outside the box in order to get the job done whilst being able to see the big picture and prioritise projects and interests, switching as and when required.
Relevant Experience required:
- An educational background in Mathematics / Computing / Science would be beneficial.
- Experience writing and maintaining sophisticated queries using SQL
- Knowledge of Product Intelligent tools (e.g Mixpanel / Amplitude) - being able to manage day to day relationships on a provider level and provide leadership on configuration and uptake throughout an organisation.
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools (e.g Mode / Looker, Tableau) - installation, management and controlled output through an organisation.
- Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets knowledge.
- Experience of growth techniques and practices - Tracking and attribution, Growth Experiments & A/B testing (Optimize, Optimizely)
- A good relationship builder. Successful applicants will be able to perform a solid role within a Growth team as well as fulfilling data requirements across multiple teams.
- High level of commercial acumen and ability to multitask.
- Strong presentation skills, being able to use data at a company wide level to tell engaging stories outlining exciting data trends and patterns.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other web based analytical tools.
- Wider knowledge of Growth marketing & metrics and various data sources relating to paid search, paid social, seo display, video and display.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to articulate new ideas and influence others to gain support.
- Knowledge of online monitoring tools (Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, Moz, SEO rank tracking etc.)
- Experience in Ed Tech and multiple languages would be viewed as beneficial.
At Tutorful you can expect a great working environment and to continually improve your skills as the business continues to grow!
- 25 days holiday allowance, with an extra day for each year you are with us, up to 28 days. Need a little more? You can take an additional 5 days as unpaid leave.
- We have flexible working hours.
- You can work remotely as much as you like, whenever there is a pandemic. As things recover, we aim to get everyone back to the office together on a regular basis but still allowing a lot of flexibility.
- An annual training budget and there are opportunities to attend conferences and in-house training sessions.
- We have regular company organised socials.
- You get £250 in lesson credit every year to spend on the Tutorful platform
If the above is of interest to you or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us.