Tutorful are continuing to expand our Marketing team and are now looking for Marketing Executive to work alongside our Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Executive will be a multi faceted role operating across multiple areas and disciples within the Marketing team. The role is marketing focussed but also very aligned with our development and product efforts around growth. You will split your time across all aspects of growth including Paid and Performance Marketing, SEO, Influencers & partners, CRM, Content & App Marketing with solid fundamentals in data and analytics, The successful candidate will become our point person for day to day marketing analytics with support from our Insights & Analytics Manager.
This role will be strategic but also focused on being able to contribute at a team level in discussions, brain storms and planning sessions.
The role would suit an analytical thinker at heart who is flexible enough to provide performance driven copy and content where required.
As a key part of our Marketing team, aligning around our growth experiments will also be important and in this role this discipline is required.
So what are we looking for?
Someone who is hands on, passionate and proactive, will have been exposed to marketing to some degree and will be looking to immerse much more.
A great communicator and team player with the ability to work alongside multiple teams.
Lean, start up experience would be desirable, with an understanding of how to work with a “small team with a big dream.”
An ability to work independently but also align with additional teams especially as it relates to product, tech, content and creative.
Resourceful and willing to think outside the box in order to get the desired outcome whilst being able to see the big picture and prioritise projects and interests as and when required.
Relevant Experience required:
- 1.5 + years Marketing experience, desirably in a B2C environment.
- Understanding of acquisition, attribution, tracking, engagement and retention.
- Creative flair and solid writing acumen.
- Comfort with customer insight and research, how to act and react upon results.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking.
- Experience in Ed Tech and multiple languages would be viewed as beneficial.
At Tutorful you can expect a great working environment and to continually improve your skills as the business continues to grow!
- 25 days holiday allowance, with an extra day for each year you are with us, up to 28 days. Need a little more? You can take an additional 5 days as unpaid leave.
- We have flexible working hours and remote working opportunities.
- An annual training budget and there are opportunities to attend conferences and in-house training sessions. 2 additional holidays to support this.
- We have regular company organised socials.
- We also have an Employee Assistance Programme, offering our whole team and their immediate family free financial, legal and medical advice, as well as a counselling service
- You get £250 in lesson credit every year to spend on the Tutorful platform
If the above is of interest to you or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us.