Tutorful is a five-year-old and thriving tech start-up based in the heart of Sheffield. We make tutoring affordable and accessible to all. We have over 10,000 tutors across the UK delivering over 12,000 lessons per week, both in person and online. Our revolutionary approach to tutoring and our fantastic growth have helped us become recognised as one of the top 100 startups in the UK. We maintained a strong position and continual growth throughout 2020 and we have exciting plans for growth and expansion in 2021, so we're looking for people who will form a dedicated team to support our expansion into France.
Reporting to the Director of International, the French Country Manager will be responsible for launching and growing our French business with support from our central teams during this period of exciting growth here at Tutorful.
- Act as local country expert, take overall responsibility of P&L and success of Tutorful.fr
- Grow the French operation from scratch and work with everyone in the company to build a growing, profitable business
- Analyse and monitor key metrics including our competitors and our comparable performance
- Monitor potential regulatory changes and proactively adapt the business accordingly
- Build SEO presence through link and content development
- Develop a strong PR function and build brand awareness in France
- Work closely with the central marketing team to optimise and scale the French SEM spend and project manage the delivery of all local marketing initiatives
- Come up with innovative ideas to help accelerate growth
- 2-5 years of experience, which ideally includes a startup/marketplace
- Is fluent in English and French, verbal and written
- Is entrepreneurial, ambitious and likes to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
At Tutorful you can expect a great working environment and to continually improve your skills
- You will have 25 days holiday allowance, with an extra day for each year you are with us, up to 28 days. Need a little more? You can take an additional 5 days as unpaid leave.
- We have flexible working hours.
- We offer flexible remote work opportunities
- Everyone gets an annual training budget and there are opportunities to attend conferences and in-house training sessions. As well as two additional days leave focused towards training.
- We have regular company organised socials.
- You get £250 in lesson credit every year to spend on the Tutorful platform.
If the above is of interest to you or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us.