Tutorful is a five-year-old and thriving tech start-up based in the heart of Sheffield. We make tutoring affordable and accessible to all. We have over 10,000 tutors across the UK delivering over 12,000 lessons per week, both in person and online. Our revolutionary approach to tutoring and our fantastic growth have helped us become recognised as one of the top 100 startups in the UK. We have remained in a strong position and continued to grow in 2020, and we have exciting plans for growth and expansion in 2021 and are now looking for the first hires to support our expansion into France.
Purpose of the role:
Is to provide front line customer support to tutors and students through a number of different channels, such as calls, emails and live chat, by giving appropriate advice and recommendations. We aim to deliver excellent support and service, to make every interaction with us positive and memorable.
- Respond to tutor and student queries through calls, emails and live chat through support desk, in a timely and accurate manner
- Responding to Trustpilot/Google Reviews
- Responsible for billing and payment queries and actions
- Give insight into tutor, student, teaching and resource trends
- Review tutor applications
- Interview via telephone and video conferencing prospective tutors
- Hosting tutor training seminars via Video Chat
- Administer and update tutor and student accounts
- Provide updates to the Head of Customer Success and Country Manager France on trends and queries coming into the business to help improve customer experience
- Write and update customer process in agreement with the Head of Customer Success to help deliver consistency and customer delight
- Work in partnership on projects with other teams to champion customers
- Highlight any technical issues or faults to the Head of Customer Success to help ensure the product is running to the high standards expected
- Be open to work on new projects and business initiatives in line with business needs
- Promote and educate tutors and students on new features and releases
- A strong understanding of verbal and use of written French and English
- Experience of dealing with customers either face to face or over the phone
- A great understanding of customer service and supporting customers
- Ability to work as part of a team
At Tutorful you can expect a great working environment and to continually improve your skills
- You will have 25 days holiday allowance, with an extra day for each year you are with us, up to 28 days. Need a little more? You can take an additional 5 days as unpaid leave.
- We have flexible working hours.
- We offer flexible remote work opportunities
- Everyone gets an annual training budget and there are opportunities to attend conferences and in-house training sessions. As well as two additional days leave focused towards training.
- We have regular company organised socials.
- You get £250 in lesson credit every year to spend on the Tutorful platform.
If the above is of interest to you or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us.