Tutorful is a six-year-old and thriving tech start-up headquartered in Sheffield, with a team located across the UK. We make tutoring affordable and accessible to all, with over 8,000 tutors across the UK delivering over 15,000 online lessons per week. Our revolutionary approach to tutoring and our fantastic growth have helped us become recognised as one of the top 100 startups in the UK.
This is an opportunity to contribute to the success of an exciting project at Tutorful, initially on a 3 month fixed term basis, with a possibility of extending the contract/ a permanent position after the initial period.
Duties of the role:
- Call students who have enquired about Tutorful and convert them into active customers. You will receive commission for every student you convert!
- Respond to new student requests for a tutor through calls in a timely and friendly manner.
- Capturing student needs and searching for their perfect tutor
- Responsible for facilitating relationships between potential students and the appropriate tutor
- Provide updates to the HoCS on trends and queries coming into the business to help improve customer experience
- Write and own Customer process in agreement with the HoCS to help deliver consistency and customer delight
- Work in partnership on projects with other teams in the business to provide insight from the Student Outreach perspective to champion customers
- Highlight any technical issues or faults to the HoCS to help ensure the product is running to the high standards expected
- Be open to work on new projects and business initiatives in line with business needs
- Manage time and prioritise tasks effectively
- Be responsive to feedback
- Exceptional levels of customer service
- Sales Outreach and product marketing
- Strong understanding of verbal and use of written English
- Experience of dealing with customers either face to face or over the phone
- Understanding of the importance of customer service
At Tutorful you can expect a great working environment and to continually improve your skills as the business continues to grow! These will be on a pro rata basis on the amount of time you are here with us.
- You will have 25 days holiday allowance.
- We have flexible working hours over the week around a set of core hours
- Like working remotely? Lots of our team work from home all over the UK. Teams get together in-person occasionally for workshops and social events
- Prefer working in an office? Come and work in our new office in the centre of Sheffield as much as you like, when it's safe to do that.
- We also have an Employee Assistance Programme, offering our whole team and their immediate family free financial, legal and medical advice, as well as a counselling service
If the above is of interest to you please apply or send any additional questions to email@example.com
Tutorful embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.