CRM Marketing Executive
Marketing Team · Sheffield Flexible Remote
Tutorful is a six-year-old and thriving tech start-up based in the heart of Sheffield. We make tutoring affordable and accessible to all. We have over 10,000 tutors across the UK delivering over 12,000 lessons per week, both in person and online. Our revolutionary approach to tutoring and our fantastic growth have helped us become recognised as one of the top 100 startups in the UK. We have remained in a strong position and continued to grow in 2020, and we have exciting plans for growth and expansion in 2021 and beyond.
At Tutorful you can expect a great working environment and to continually improve your skills.
Tutorful are continuing to expand our Marketing team and are now looking for a Marketing Executive to join our creative and dynamic team.
You will be the CRM champion within the marketing team, working to create innovative and engaging email campaigns that drive customer acquisition, retention and reactivation.
Working with teams across the business implementing and setting up our CRM tool, creating and testing email campaigns, working with data to identify new CRM opportunities that helps up to hit our business goals.
We are looking for an analytical thinker at heart, with a creative flair, and an understanding of user behaviour.
The role will be effective tactically, but will also be able to contribute at a team level in discussion, brainstorming and planning sessions on a range of marketing activities as well as CRM.
You will have a good working knowledge of using email metrics and analytics to guide your thinking and help you make recommendations to the business, Google Analytics in particular.
As a member of a small but focussed marketing team, you will be expected to get involved with all areas of the marketing mix, including paid and performance marketing, SEO, influencers & partners, content & app marketing, among other things. This is a dynamic role where you will be exposed to the full range of marketing activities.
So what are we looking for?
Someone who is hands on, passionate and proactive, will have been exposed to marketing to some degree and will be looking to immerse much more.
Lean, start up experience would be desirable, with an understanding of how to work with a “small team with a big dream.”
You will have proven experience using a CRM tool ideally Braze, or other similar tool including campaign set up, automation, testing and optimising.
This role will require some technical understanding of the CRM platform, an ability to identify and utilise a variety of data points, and to spot growth opportunities to be leveraged using CRM.
You are expected to demonstrate a keen sense of intellectual curiosity, ability to think outside of the box to come up with creative solutions to solve problems and willingness to learn on the job.
You will have excellent copywriting skills and have experience in writing persuasive and motivational content and have an understanding of how to change your writing style for different audiences.
You are a great communicator, and are confident and able to present your ideas to stakeholders across the business who may typically sit outside the marketing team
You are innovative, self-reliant, and have a determined approach to duties with an ability to work and think creatively on multiple projects while under pressure.
You are super organised and able to manage your own time effectively
Relevant Experience required:
- 1.5 + years Marketing experience, desirably in a fast growth B2C environment.
- 1+ years CRM experience with building, automating, testing and sending comms with Braze, or other similar CRM tool
- Understanding of acquisition, attribution, tracking, engagement and retention.
- Basic HTML experience is desirable but not required
- Creative flair and solid writing acumen.
- Comfort with customer insight and research, how to act and react upon results.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking.
- Experience in Ed Tech and multiple languages would be viewed as beneficial.
- You will have 25 days holiday allowance, with an extra day for each year you are with us, up to 28 days. Need a little more? You can take an additional 5 days as unpaid leave
- We have flexible working hours over the week around a set of core hours
- You can work remotely as much as you like, whenever there is a pa
- Everyone gets an annual training budget and there are opportunities to attend conferences and in-house training sessions.
- We have regular company organised socials
- You get £250 in lesson credit every year to spend on the Tutorful platform