Tutorful began in 2015, and we’ve taken the tutoring world by storm. Today, Tutorful has over 5,000 tutors on our books and have taught over 3 million lessons to over 200,000 students.
We’re a close-knit and highly-skilled team who love working together to create something that genuinely helps thousands of people. We're building a platform that helps parents and students connect and learn with inspiring tutors, wherever they are. Our Vision: To make life-changing tuition accessible to everyone!
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role is to provide front-line support to our customers, both prospective and existing, through a number of different channels, such as calls, emails and live chat.
We aim to deliver excellent support and service, ensuring our tutors can get tutoring with us as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Though our office is located in Sheffield, we offer a hybrid working model, with remote based candidates considered.
Duties of the role:
- Help customers through the signup process and achieving their learning goals at Tutorful
- Respond to customer queries through calls, emails and live chat through the support desk, in a timely and accurate manner
- Administer and update customer accounts
- Respond to billing and payment queries and actions
- Produce insightful and useful content for customers e.g. FAQs, nurture journeys, handbooks
- Provide updates to the Team Leads on trends and queries impacting customers
- Highlight any technical issues or faults (dashboard, classroom etc) to help ensure the product is running to the high standards expected
- Be open to work on new projects and business initiatives in line with business needs
- Promote and educate customers on new features and releases
- Respond to Trustpilot/Google reviews
- Report any safeguarding concerns to the safeguarding officer with urgency
- Attend company/team meetings and daily stand ups
- Make recommendations on operational improvements to boost the efficiency and productivity of the engagement team
- Make recommendations on optimising customer performance (rebooks, relationship longevity etc) and how Tutorful can add value to customers
- Exceptional levels of customer service
- Strong understanding of verbal and use of written English
- Experience of dealing with customers either face-to-face or over the phone
- Understanding of the importance of customer service
- Manage time and prioritise tasks effectively
- Be responsive to feedback
- A growth mindset; eager to learn and explore more efficient ways of executing on daily tasks
More about the role:
- This role is full-time
- Starting salary: £23,000
- Hybrid - remote (Sheffield)
- 37 hours per week
At Tutorful you can expect a great working environment and to continually improve your skills, some benefits include:
- 25 days holiday, with an extra day for each year you are with us (up to 28)
- An additional 5 days unpaid is available, just in case you want it!
- Hybrid working model
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption
- x2 Wellbeing days a calendar year
- Company ‘skill sharing’ initiatives, along with external training opportunities.
- An awesome team to work amongst, who are genuinely improving education for thousands of people across the UK
- You get £250 in lesson credit every year to spend on the Tutorful platform
- Everyone gets an annual training budget and there are opportunities to attend conferences and in-house training sessions
- Access to an EAP with a 24/7 helpline and free counselling sessions available
Tutorful embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer