We’re looking for an experienced and creative Product Manager - an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who can bring big ideas to all areas of our product.
You will work within an agile squad, representing the customer and key stakeholders and ensuring the right initiatives are prioritised. You’ll take work from the idea stage, through design, development, testing and deployment and report on the end success. You’ll be experienced at working with agile teams and developing products iteratively, with short cycles, rapid deployment and data-driven decisions.
You’ll work closely with colleagues in design, marketing, customer success and product development to build features that help take Tutorful to the next level.
You will have ownership of:
- Using all types of data to identify opportunities and solutions to customer or business problems
- Coming up with creative solutions to problems in collaboration with colleagues from around the company
- Prioritising the backlog
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Working closely with designers and developers to deliver new features
- Participating in agile ceremonies, including sprint planning and daily standups
- Demonstrating the success of product areas and presenting to stakeholders and the wider business
Take five minutes to read more about us and see if this role is right for you…
At Tutorful we have cross-functional squads, empowered to make their own decisions
We work in small product squads of usually four Developers, a Designer, a Product Manager and a representative from our Customer Success and Growth teams. Our squads are given quarterly objectives then the team works together to come up with ideas for initiatives, how to test what works, and how to measure progress to achieve the objective. Everyone gets to collaborate on how the product evolves.
At Tutorful you can expect a great working environment and to continually improve your skills
- You will have 25 days holiday allowance, with an extra day for each year you are with us, up to 28 days. Need a little more? You can take an additional 5 days as unpaid leave
- We have flexible working hours over the week around a set of core hours
- You can work remotely as much as you like, whenever there is a pandemic. As things recover, we aim to get everyone back to the office together on a regular basis but still allowing a lot of flexibility
- Everyone gets an annual training budget and there are opportunities to attend conferences and in-house training sessions.
- We have regular company organised socials
- You get £250 in lesson credit every year to spend on the Tutorful platform
You should have:
- 1-2 years of strong Product Management experience
- Strong experience and understanding of agile development
- A natural problem-solving and data-driven approach
- An intuitive understanding of the customer need
- A high level of competence with Google Analytics
These would be ideal:
- Experience of using SQL to analyse data
- Experience in a B2C environment
- Experience of working in a digital startup