Tutorful began in 2015, and we’ve taken the tutoring world by storm. Today, Tutorful has over 11,000 tutors on our books and have taught over 2 million lessons to over 140,000 students. We have backing from a leading VC and several prominent tech executives. We’re a close-knit and highly-skilled team who love working together to create something that genuinely helps thousands of people.
Everything we do at Tutorful is promoted by 5 company values, encompassing our culture and how we work as a team
- We put our customers first
- We favour small, autonomous teams with clear objectives
- We strive for impact
- We're open and transparent
- We work with awesome colleagues
Our revolutionary approach to tutoring and our fantastic growth have helped us become recognised as one of the top 100 startups in the UK. We have remained in a strong position and continued to grow in, and we have exciting plans for growth and expansion. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
We know that our wonderful team is the key to Tutorful’s success, and our first priority through will always be the safety and wellbeing of our team and their loved ones. We’d like to share with you some of the things we’ve done to give back and take care of our team:
- We’ve provided our team with amazing equipment so that working from home is comfortable for everyone
- We've invested in a great new office space to help our team work comfortably wherever they are, and build great relationships with each other.
- We reduced our weekly working hours to make sure that we are promoting a healthy work/life balance.
- We’ve set up an Employee Assistance Programme that means our team can access a confidential 24/7 helpline for any support they might need.
- We’ve created wellbeing guides for our team to support them through remote working, and to give them the tools to support each other, along with offering 2 wellbeing days per year to our team.
These are just a few things we’ve done to prioritise Tutorfullers, who’ve made us what we are today. We couldn’t be more proud of the team we have, or the inclusive environment that each and every one of them has contributed to fostering over the years.