Tutorful is a five-year-old and thriving tech start-up based in the heart of Sheffield. We make tutoring affordable and accessible to all. We have over 10,000 tutors across the UK delivering over 13,000 online lessons per week.
Our revolutionary approach to tutoring and our fantastic growth have helped us become recognised as one of the top 100 startups in the UK. We have remained in a strong position and continued to grow in 2020, and we have exciting plans for growth and expansion in 2021 and beyond. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
We know that our wonderful team is the key to Tutorful’s success, and our first priority through the coronavirus pandemic (and beyond) will always be the safety and wellbeing of our team and their loved ones. We’d like to share with you some of the things we’ve done to give back and take care of our team:
- We’ve provided our team with amazing equipment so that working from home is comfortable for everyone.
- We reduced our weekly working hours to make sure that we are promoting a healthy work/life balance.
- We’ve set up an Employee Assistance Programme that means our team can access a confidential 24/7 helpline for any support they might need.
- We’ve created wellbeing guides for our team to support them through the pandemic and remote working, and to give them the tools to support each other.
- We’re still encouraging our team to work from home, but we have provided an office space for those who want (or need) it and created a thorough risk assessment to keep everyone safe. You can click here if you’d like to take a look.
These are just a few things we’ve done to prioritise Tutorfullers, who’ve made us what we are today. We couldn’t be more proud of the team we have, or the inclusive environment that each and every one of them has contributed to fostering over the years.